• Flavio's Chippy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do my own thing...

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You will note in the main Turnberry thread I have posted links and a brief outline of a hotel (Wildings) I have been speaking to who can accommodate all of us on March 17th being the Saturday night after our first taste (no pun intended) of Turnberry.

There is also the choice at Turnberry itself that Glyn has posted.

For those not wanting anything that substantial there is also a chippy some 5 miles away called Flavio's.

Also in that same town there is a curry house called Yasmins, they are coming back to me later today with a number of how many they will be happy to accept as it's Saturday night and have to think and take into consideration their locals.

So there are 5 choices,

Turnberry 2 course meal (on site)
Wildings 3 course meal (1.4 miles)
Yasmins (5 miles)
Flavio's (5 miles)
Do your own thing.

This is not a hard fast decision now, more an indicator of numbers as without any idea of those numbers I can't give those indications to the establishments I'm speaking to.

Thank you

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17920

Wildings please, plus I will have at least 16 guests.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I can't find the bit that says what is on offer at Turnberry.... the Wildings Menu look really good, but I am left wondering why I'd want to go offsite to eat when there's lots on site (drink/cars/ taxis etc)

But, I'd want to go with the majority, it's more social.....

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I can't find the bit that says what is on offer at Turnberry.... the Wildings Menu look really good, but I am left wondering why I'd want to go offsite to eat when there's lots on site (drink/cars/ taxis etc)

But, I'd want to go with the majority, it's more social.....

Turnberry has only offered a 2 course meal for £30 with only a watered down 3 choices for each course from their normal menu.

Wildings has offered a 3 course meal for £25.95 from a full and substantial menu choice.