Toptracer Driving Range

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wokingham Family Golf has it. It is very useful to see ball speed, curvature and height as well as distance. The virtual golf is fun and the points games are good for accuracy and trajectory.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Wokingham Family Golf has it. It is very useful to see ball speed, curvature and height as well as distance. The virtual golf is fun and the points games are good for accuracy and trajectory.

How is that place these days. Do you need to book range space (you do at the Downshire). I like the range at Wokingham so may be interested in venturing back over

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
How is that place these days. Do you need to book range space (you do at the Downshire). I like the range at Wokingham so may be interested in venturing back over

No bookings for range, but at busy times (5-6pm, Sat late morning) can be a queue outside with social distancing for bays. They also have foot golf, 9 hole pitch and putt and mini golf. The cafe is now open and is spacious and cool. I go there a lot and the guys in the shop are good for fitting and competitive prices on equipment.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
No bookings for range, but at busy times (5-6pm, Sat late morning) can be a queue outside with social distancing for bays. They also have foot golf, 9 hole pitch and putt and mini golf. The cafe is now open and is spacious and cool. I go there a lot and the guys in the shop are good for fitting and competitive prices on equipment.

Have you tried the short game area

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
The one near me has just installed it and the place is now packed to the gunnels in the evenings. Bad for me, but on balance good for the game of golf.

The fact my 18 yr old who's really not fussed about golf (yet ?) but will happily spend 90 minutes on Toptracer is great for me, albeit as earlier posters have said it's fun but can also in a way be a distraction / novelty

GBC