To much legs

golfdub

Tour Rookie
Visit site

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Here's a few tips.
Learn how to use windows movie maker and trim your videos.
My internet speed is very slow where I live and it gets boring watching you get lined up for 5 minutes.
And secondly, it would be much better filming your swing on the golf course actually hitting real shots.
Those swings sadly look very 'contrived and steered' and would be a waste of time commenting on them.

On the plus side it doesnt look to bad once you get going.
On the downside, the posture at the start , well it's just so wooden and false, not relaxed at all
Get out on the course and get some real swings filmed and post again

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If this is the way you swing hitting a ball then you have an early extension. This is where you pull in your backside and stand up during the downswing. It's often due to you not having enough space to swing your arms through so you stand up to make room.

Look up 'Early Extension' on YouTube and you will find some explanations and drills to overcome it.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Too much knee bend at address, too much knee movement on the downswing, left knee stays flexed too long, standing too far from the ball, swingplane is too flat back and too steep down, head should look down - 'chin up' is a BAD move... look straight at the ball and allow your left shoulder to turn DOWN under your chin.

From your 'attack' swingpath it looks like you're just going to get stuck and hit everything to the right.

Apart from that it's all good ;)

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
that doesnt look flat to me. i think you take it outside then drop it back in. as bob says you would need to record it while you hitting a ball. i can make myself look like i have a half decent swing until you put a small white thing infront of me then i revert to type. justone, you've never even seen flat if you think thats flat ;)

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
You seem to be intent on 'throttling' the club too.

Grip should generally be about 3 on the 'tightness' scale - 'as if you were holding a bird' has been used; as has 'just tight enough that someone needs to tug the club to take it from you'.

Would probably reduce some of the tension/wooden-ness elsewhere too.

Oh - and stay away from trees! :whistle: