Titliest test balls

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just received a sleeve of balls to try out and report back on from Titliest. I have no idea what level of ball they are but they don't feel soft enough for prov's so maybe an NXT standard of ball.

Anyone else received any?

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've not received any personally (how did you go about getting them?) but have read about them on various other forums, and I believe they're the new Pro V1x's. One guy on GolfWRX hit one 390 yards, and claims they're a club longer........hmm.

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just received a sleeve of ProV1x balls today. They've actually got Test written on them but red numbers are V1X and black numbers are V1.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
My first impression was nxt tour or s to be honest. Got a winter league game tomorrow so may throw them straight in. Don't think they'll be much spin feedback on the greens now!

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Word of caution they are not legal for competition play ... I asked the Team Titliest guys last year when I got some NXT Tour and NXT Tour S balls from them.

cack_handed

Medal Winner
Visit site
Actually if you still have the packet they came in if you look at the bottom right of the address label it tells you what they are

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
HID just phoned up. She went to the Post Office collection place to pick up a missed delivery for, what we thought would be, an new iPod connection cable for her parrot. Turns out that it's a nice sleeve of golf balls!

Will have to wait till I get home to check them out.