Titleist Matchplay

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:cool: unlucky today Papas. Our match come at a bad time for you as i'm playing well right now. Today's 75 was my best ever round at Littlestone, and the front 9 the first time I've ever been gross under par at the turn on any course! You had a very good round yourself as well.
Our South east draw this year is poor though isn't it? 5 people in it and 3 given byes. I've got the next round at home so hopefully I can use that my advantage and progress to the later stages for the first time.
Nice to play with a familiarish face and share forum stories and thanks for giving me a nudge to get back on here :) I look forward to coming to Broome Park for a friendly rematch.
Butcher, was that at Hempsted? If so where are you now?

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
I lost in the first round this year, guy I was playing made everything he looked at, be was relentless.

Some friends of mine are in the pairs and need one more win to get to the finals.

Matty6

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I’ve got my final local match to play. Trouble is me and my opponent both live in areas that have local lockdowns. Hopefully we’ll get to play our match soon enough. The winner will be on their way to Frilford!