Titleist 915 D3 - Is it worth £300+

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fortunately it is a discretionary purchase, so nobody is obligated to buy one.

Is it worth £300-odd? Well, that depends whether £300-odd is a lot of money to you or not. It is a premium product, with a choice of high quality shafts in the stock range at no extra cost, much better than the stock TM shafts, for example, and in the custom range at reasonable upcharges.

If you have a Titleist driver older than the 913, I think it is worth a look. If you have a 913, I don't think you will see the difference with the naked eye, although there may be some on a trackman. If you have always hated Titleist, you will probably hate the 915 too. And the 917, 919 etc.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I hit the 915 at the Titleist demo day at Silvermere and it is a fantastic club. Is it worth the money? It's not the most expensive put there. Definitely worth a look if you've got your heart set on a change but it won't be a magic answer

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got the 915 D2 and it's the best driver I've had and much longer. Then again all my others have been older call away ones so not really a direct comparison.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you're hitting driver 260, I'd guess your hybrid must be 210+..........just how many 470yd par 4s do you have?

913 is great by the way...................until you get a 915 in your hands