Three customer service....

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
You have no idea the problems that I had with Three. After several months they finally released me from my contract and the Carphone Warehouse bought my wife out of hers. All this because we signed up based on their adds for web connectivity then found that the access was ringfenced and only certain sites could be accessed. Not sure but I may have some pretty high up contact numbers from my days of arguing if it would help.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I feel your pain.

I was on to them last week for 12 minutes before I even got to talk to someone.

I can give them my 30 days notice on Thursday morning. Just hope they have someone working at 1am

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Make sure you do it in writing !!

I did it verbally with them when I quit to use another supplier.

Then 3 months later I got a letter saying they were going to sue me for non payment of monthly rental.

Even though in that period I had zero minutes used.

I eventually gave them an extra months rent payment just to avoid having to take time off work to go to court to argue my innocence.

As a company they have no scruples at all. They will lie just to screw you for every penny they can squeeze out of you.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

slugger

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yesterday i spent a total of 4 hours trying to call them. I got through twice, was lied to once and fobbed off another time. Then i called their chief executive's office in Glasgow (googled the number) and was told they can't help either.

I have one simple question for them: "When exactly does my contract run out so as i can leave?"

It took 4 hours to get no answer to that!!! I have been told they'll call me at 10am today... we'll see but i very much doubt it.

I have emailed them several times too and just keep getting the same automated response back. They don't read anything, they must have a computer programme that scans the emails for key words.

The email says i need to call customer services, but customer services say they can't help me, i need to talk to another team.......

Three = never again...

Add that to the fact they've failed to fix my handset and refused to take it into a shop because it was a Saturday!!!

deadhorse.gif

slugger

Tour Rookie
Visit site
well i finally go through - 40 minutes wait this time!

account cancelled as of 9th July. I asked for a ref code or a letter send out to confirm this but they declined... i have a funny feeling i've not heard the last of them

word of warning to anyone who requests a PAC code: if you request it and receive it and then don't use it, the phone company (any one) can continue to charge you as you have broken the terms by not using the PAC code!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have the pleasure coming up this Thursday.
If i am hung on longer than I feel necessary, i'm likely to "lose it" big style.
I will then have a run to the White rose centre to the 3 shop and insert the handset somewhere where "hands free" is a necessity :eek: