Three Off The Tee?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Using internal OOB is a very effective way of forcing a hole to be played as was intended - much more effective than trying to make up such a rule.
I wonder how many courses use internal OOB for their clubhouse area, parking lot, maintenance yard(s)?
Hasn't Hoylake got their internal practice area, which is bordered by a couple of holes, OOB?

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've found, inadvertently, a good way of playing our 18th. A slight dogleg left meaning it sort of forces you to aim a bit right. But a huge hook left, cuts this out and sends your ball up the 10th fairway. This means a large chunk of the hole, walking distance, is cut out and you end up with no more than a 7iron into the green. Over trees but doable. This means, if you do it, you are on the green for two on a par five! Did it last time out. Can I do it on request is another matter.

D

Deleted member 31467

I've found, inadvertently, a good way of playing our 18th. A slight dogleg left meaning it sort of forces you to aim a bit right. But a huge hook left, cuts this out and sends your ball up the 10th fairway. This means a large chunk of the hole, walking distance, is cut out and you end up with no more than a 7iron into the green. Over trees but doable. This means, if you do it, you are on the green for two on a par five! Did it last time out. Can I do it on request is another matter.
Can you see people on the other fairway before teeing off?