This years must have ?

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Absolute filth - I can see the iron head cover lot swooning over this monstrosity.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Do they do one for the bunker rakes we have to carry round at my course ? I am also thinking of getting a new grip for it. Any recommendations ?

D

Deleted member 29109

My heart does sink a little if I ever get paired with someone who uses iron covers. And I actually cry inside if I spot a telescopic ball retriever in someone's bag I've got to spend 4 hours with.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
My heart does sink a little if I ever get paired with someone who uses iron covers. And I actually cry inside if I spot a telescopic ball retriever in someone's bag I've got to spend 4 hours with.
I recently found out my rake has a ball retriever. Can't wait to use it.:unsure:

Iron covers should be banned. Where is the fun in slamming your iron into the bag after a bad shot, and there is just silence.:eek:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I recently found out my rake has a ball retriever. Can't wait to use it.:unsure:

Iron covers should be banned. Where is the fun in slamming your iron into the bag after a bad shot, and there is just silence.:eek:
They are a public service implementation.
They stop you upsetting other players by silencing your petulant display of club slamming.;)

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A ball retriever is a necessity at my course. There is a stream that crosses eight of our holes and it pays for itself very quickly.