Things That Gladden The Heart

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
My daughter paused her civil engineering degree to do a year in industry placement with a large engineering firm. The last year has gone very well and yesterday they offered here a full time job once she finishes her degree next year. Proper chuffed for her as she really does have a superb work ethic that seems to have been spotted by the managers 👌

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
My daughter paused her civil engineering degree to do a year in industry placement with a large engineering firm. The last year has gone very well and yesterday they offered here a full time job once she finishes her degree next year. Proper chuffed for her as she really does have a superb work ethic that seems to have been spotted by the managers 👌
Is she considering Chartership ?

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Must take after her Mum 😂😂

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Will make a good chapter in her upcoming 43rd autobiography - where she also remembers a host of other traumas to try and explain her behaviour and make us feel sorry for her
Agree. I can also see her doing a couple of months behind bars and Discovery Plus will commission a series entitled "My Crazy Life in Jail" and make her a millionaire.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Left Royal Mail a note on my front door asking if he would drop of my package down at my work address, he delivered it 10 mins ago, absolutely delighted.
Always try and get my Golf stuff delivered when I'm at work so it goes under the radar at home 😂

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Bang her up. Flagrant disregard for the original court order
Flagrant or maybe she has mitigating circumstances. Who knows. All I know is that when he worked with her recently on a podcast live show, my son was surprised how nice she was and how clearly she really cared very much for her severely disabled son.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Flagrant or maybe she has mitigating circumstances. Who knows. All I know is that when he worked with her recently on a podcast live show, my son was surprised how nice she was and how clearly she really cared very much for her severely disabled son.
The mitigating circumstances were a 10 grand face lift in Turkey for a reality TV program. The judge can decide if it’s legitimate or if she’s absolutely taking the pee…which on the surface it seems.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ok…I didn’t know that.
Don’t get me wrong, unlike a lot of people I’m not judgmental of her, I think she has used her “talents” to the absolute maximum, she has a disabled son who she loves and try’s to protect in the face of savage abuse by people who have not the first clue what looking after a disabled child is like.
Even this latest transgression was because she seized an opportunity to earn some money. I’m not a fan but I recognise a grafter.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Don’t get me wrong, unlike a lot of people I’m not judgmental of her, I think she has used her “talents” to the absolute maximum, she has a disabled son who she loves and try’s to protect in the face of savage abuse by people who have not the first clue what looking after a disabled child is like.
Even this latest transgression was because she seized an opportunity to earn some money. I’m not a fan but I recognise a grafter.

Katie price and grafter ?!

The same Price who’s only “talent” was getting filmed having sex

Had 5 driving bans , got a suspended sentence for another driving offence

She should have been behind bars a long time ago

She is a perfect example of an oxygen thief

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Katie price and grafter ?!

The same Price who’s only “talent” was getting filmed having sex

Had 5 driving bans , got a suspended sentence for another driving offence

She should have been behind bars a long time ago