The Wednesday Weigh In

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been a bit quiet on the weigh-in front today so thought I would start the thread.

An impressive 3 lbs lost this week so very happy. Think part of it down to the very hilly new course I am playing on now.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
IM THE FATTEST CHUNKIve eaten junk big time and feel like i way a ton... I Need some inspiration to lose weight and get healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
same as last week though this can be put down to only weighng myself after finishing work today and staying in a hotel in the republic last night, ordered two sandwiches for dinner (dinner, yea, 11pm!) after getting there from a late finishing job and they turned out to be fully laiden with a plate full of mccoy crisps included.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
plus 1, on a yo-yo at the moment.
can I claim that the reason my swing has turned to rats is that I now have a different swing plane as I no longer negotiate quite as much bulge?

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am like MVP, back in my normal routine of a sloth on the sofa beer in hand shouting at the TV (it’s my therapy)

Sorry lads, after I move house and things settle down at work I shall be straight back down the gym.

DCB

Visit site
Working away this week so living in a hotel and working strange hours. Haven't had the chance to weigh myself yet, but I think I've been not too bad over the past week. Certainly walked miles around the campus I'm working on so that must help.

Still trying to keep a reasonable diet even though not eating quite as normal.

Here's hoping.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
One pound loss. Not bad considering ive been to a big beery gig this week.

Anyone looking for inspiration could do a lot worse than look at a repeat of the Jamie Oliver programme about fat, food and fitness. Shows how the body stores fat.

Not for the feint-hearted

DCB

Visit site
Ok, I was away for the week as previously said, but weighed myself on Sunday morning and yeaha, lost another 3.25lb. Veryhappy with that as Fri and Sat nights have been a bit of a blowout with convenience food.