The Queen

Swango1980

Visit site
If the sad news is to be announced, I'd imagine they will wait until all the people closest to the Queen (who are all reportedly on their way) arrive at Balmoral. Give them all a chance to be together, and ensure they are the first to know the news, and start to process it. After that, the news will be shared to the public.

I can't imagine they are simply holding back any news (if indeed the Queen has already passed) so that it can be breaking news for the numerous broadcasters at 6pm. The news will be broken independent of TV schedules, and I'm sure that the main broadcasters will interrupt any programs they have on at that time to break the news.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Harry & Meghan travelling up there too.

Tomorrow’s Changing of the Guard cancelled. Coincidence?

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whilst I wish the queen no ill, I just don't get folks' craze over the monarchy. I am however very concerned that the queen's health is taking over the media so that they are not able to report/dissect the energy 'plan'.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Whilst I wish the queen no ill, I just don't get folks' craze over the monarchy. I am however very concerned that the queen's health is taking over the media so that they are not able to report/dissect the energy 'plan'.

This really isn't the time or the place. The lack of respect is sickening.

If you want to know about Liz Truss's energy plan it's readily available online.

D

Deleted member 23270

:rolleyes:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

I presume you are capable of using the internet and are able to read? If so go use those skills to read about yourself.