Vehicle reversing noises at 4.30 am !

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Still no reply from the company via email so going to ring today and get an actual persons email address.

This morning at 5am another truck turns up in the street and they start throwing traffic signs from one truck to the other!

I'm absolutely exhausted at work today :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 23

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Still no reply from the company via email so going to ring today and get an actual persons email address.

This morning at 5am another truck turns up in the street and they start throwing traffic signs from one truck to the other!

I'm absolutely exhausted at work today :(
There’s a law against working in residential streets before a certain time ( think it’s 8am)

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Finally had a response to my emails:

Good afternoon.

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the disruption to your sleep on the 2 occasions this vehicle has caused.

I have spoken to the driver concerned they will be parking this vehicle away from your home as of today, they have also apologised as they had hoped to find an alternative location after the 1st incident.

We take all complaints very seriously and if you ever have an occasion to report a similar disturbance caused by one of our vehicles please include me in your email, however I hope that this will never happen again.

Kind Regards

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He included his mobile number in his signature - so he may be getting a call at 4.30 am if it does happen again :D
My mate a shift worker sleeping on nights.
Ice cream van parked right outside his house every day bells going off.
He asked him to “just park a bit futher down”
Guy said “ he had to make a living”

He had his phone number on the van, my mate phoned him every night at 3am “ ding dong ding dong “ then hung up.
After five nights on the Saturday the guy knocked on his door and said “ I will park down the road a bit to not disturb you”

All sorted.😂😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

He had his phone number on the van, my mate phoned him every night at 3am “ ding dong ding dong “ then hung up.
After five nights on the Saturday the guy knocked on his door and said “ I will park down the road a bit to not disturb you”

All sorted.😂😂

It's amazing how many people in this day and age haven't worked out how to turn on either do not disturb at night or silence their phone at night

Like some mad science

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's amazing how many people in this day and age haven't worked out how to turn on either do not disturb at night or silence their phone at night

Like some mad science
FOMO they might miss Katie Price being arrested.😳

I’m thinking this was a very long time ago pre mobile .

Swango1980

Visit site

All sorted.😂😂
I'd have just stuck my phone on silent :ROFLMAO: