The most interesting job at your club?

D

Deleted member 1147

We’ve loads of current and former footballers. Including a double European Cup winner, FA cup winner, World Cup players etc

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Here's a few of our members with famous names, :love: Willie Nelson, Roy [ from ] Orbiston, Alex Mcleish, Charlie Brown, Kenny Dalgleish, Billy Graham, Richard Wilson :p

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Kent and WI cricketer, John Sheppard. Played in our swindle, fantastic stories.

Also got a piano tuner, he keeps.trying to retire but can't find anyone to take his client list ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
That’s how I found out,
He was hunting them on our 2nd .
Was going to stay and watch how he did it but had a fiver on a match.
I saw someone 'deal'with a mole at a previous club. Pretty brutal, not pleasant. Underground trap, opened it up, pulled out the mole, whacked it ?. I didn't realise what he was doing until the arm was swinging down ?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I saw someone 'deal'with a mole at a previous club. Pretty brutal, not pleasant. Underground trap, opened it up, pulled out the mole, whacked it ?. I didn't realise what he was doing until the arm was swinging down ?
I spotted what I think was a mole trap on a fairway at Auchterarder last week. Just a yard or so from a pile of earth [ mole hill ?] there was, 2 short metal rods sticking out of the ground, with what looked like a spring connecting them.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Previous club we had two Lightning pilots.One was regular pp. He also flew Spitfires and flew one in the film Battle of Britain.
First class fellow.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sports people, actors, comedians, etc are 2 a penny at golf clubs and do not, imo, have the "most interesting jobs".

We do have (now retired) police protection officers one who worked for HRH The Queen and one in Ministerial protection. The first was an ordinary copper who first got involved when Michael Fagan got into the queen's bedroom and his career developed from there. Has some absolutely great stories than he can tell, but equally many that he can't.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
We have a guy who used to be in one of the most successful rock bands of all time.
He also shares my birthday!