The Masters 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

fenwayrich

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We've got Sky via my brother in law's subscription, mainly for the F1.
I cannot bring myself to watch the golf, even the Masters.
Their commentary, and inane "expert" opinions do my swede in.
?????

Spot on. Wayne Riley should go back to on course commentary, Nick Dougherty should return to presenting. Butch should go back to Vegas. It's been very poor. The only saving grace is the lack of Mark Roe.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Spot on. Wayne Riley should go back to on course commentary, Nick Dougherty should return to presenting. Butch should go back to Vegas. It's been very poor. The only saving grace is the lack of Mark Roe.
Butch is in Vegas.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Have enjoyed watching amen corner the last hour or so. Hatton being Hatton, some chomper play from Horschel & Kokrak. Bryson doing his thing.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Donna has just put womens’ golf back 25 years by declaring.... “Don’t want Zalatoris to win, I don’t like the look of him!”
Could be a bluff! ??
I keep expecting to see a surfboard under his arm.

I expected Xander to have done better early

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not quite the final day we were hoping for at the moment with a lot of the challengers wilting. We need some trouble for Hideki to make it interesting really, or he's just walking it.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
C'mon Rob(and Justin)
Agreed about the pace of play though-why so slow?
Isn't Matsuyamas swing a thing of beauty for us who are slightly over 'middle age' -(still physically fitter than when doing marathons/5's/squash,all those years ago-o.k. brain is fried)
But to hit it like that would be a dream-no, more like a fantasy,oh well can live in hope!!!