The Masters 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

4LEX

Visit site
The coverage is absolutely appalling. So scatty and random. The best was early yesterday watching a few key groups before the main coverage.

Won't be watching tomorrow.....:sneaky: Who am I kidding ;)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Quite funny having the yellow penalty area line halfway down the slope on 15......nothings stopping on there, they might as well put it at the top..

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Love how every single Rose tee-shot preamble shows everyone that he's still using the m1.
Must be triggering every tm marketing exec between here and ANGC...

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Love how every single Rose tee-shot preamble shows everyone that he's still using the m1.
Must be triggering every tm marketing exec between here and ANGC...
We were talking about the very thing today while out playing. TM marketing men, say nothing and hope nobody notices.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We were talking about the very thing today while out playing. TM marketing men, say nothing and hope nobody notices.
The funny thing is, i have literally no idea what any other player in the field is using, but Rosie keeps waving it about under our noses. I wonder why they don't just paint over it ?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Rose isn’t sponsored by TM - so they may not mind. They certainly wouldn’t ask to paint it as he isn’t under contract!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Thunder and lightning close by.
I think if it gets within 10 miles they get the players off just in case and they won't come back out until, maybe, half an hour after the last occurrence

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Rose isn’t sponsored by TM - so they may not mind. They certainly wouldn’t ask to paint it as he isn’t under contract!
Yeah, surely it's good for them? The M1 driver is so good he's gone back to it out of choice. I guess they won't make anything on sales since it'll be second hand if anyone buys one, but still it's decent free advertising for Taylor Made as a whole.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yeah, surely it's good for them? The M1 driver is so good he's gone back to it out of choice. I guess they won't make anything on sales since it'll be second hand if anyone buys one, but still it's decent free advertising for Taylor Made as a whole.
I now feel very ashamed that i didn't perform due diligence on Rose's witb before my foolishness was advertised on the internet for eternity :cry:.
Ah well, live by the throwaway cheap shot....

Last edited: