The Masters 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Great shooting from Rose, I'm looking forward to watching him leak oil all over Augusta come the weekend ?

Hopefully not. But leading from the front is tough, very tough. Was great viewing last night. Miss the right spots and you were in trouble. Hitting some of the right spots didn't guarantee plain sailing either!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hopefully not. But leading from the front is tough, very tough. Was great viewing last night. Miss the right spots and you were in trouble. Hitting some of the right spots didn't guarantee plain sailing either!

I'd love him to get over the line this weekend but he has more than a hint of the Westwoods about him sadly.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
I'd like him to get one, and think he deserves to be a two-time major champ, but can't see it. If I had to back anyone now it would be Johnson

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The clothing has been generally terrible IMHO, if I had any sort of money I'd start up a golf trouser company and rid the game of the stretchy abominations on show tonight
I would get an infraction if I repeated my wife’s thoughts on golfers and white trousers...?

mister v

Visit site
for what is my favourite golf event the TV coverage is shocking, snippets of odd players here and there, why is it so poor compared to other tournaments

D-S

Visit site
I know it’s sacrilege but when slopey greens are as quick as this the golf looks a bit Mickey Mouse at times, especially round the front 9 which doesn’t have the same familiarity.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Rory's making some decent headway into the leaders... Of course he has to tee off in a couple of hours so it remains to be seen if he can keep it up :p

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Do you think that caddy's have a sweep going for how many times they can stand between camera and the hole on the greens :cautious: