The Masters 2018

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've just done a couple of request a bets on Sky. 66/1 for Bubba, DJ and JT to make 2+ eagles each sounds like easy money to me.

Also did a slightly more out-there one: Rory, DJ, JT 2+ eagles, and Tiger, Bubba, Rahm & Rose to get 1+ eagle. 500/1! 50p on that, should be a nice 250 quid in my pocket, haha.

Saw that, went to put a bet on and it wouldn't let me. Can't see the 2+ eagles bet now, they seem to have taken it off.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My bets are on Day and Oosthuizen with some e/w flutterage on Cameron Smith, Schauffele, Reavie, Fritelli and Fitzpatrick and a standard £2.50 e/w on Charley Hoffman to be first round leader.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Phil and Fowler outright

DJ, Noren and Poults on EW (only a small one on the postman)

Casey to be round 1 leader

Was going to bang 5 spot Angel cabrerra EW but never bothered.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
What's with all the love for Cabrera? He hasn't done anything for years has he?

Was about to post something similar. Not made a Top 20 anywhere since 2014, not made one at Augusta since 2013. Amazed how much money is going on Angel, it's 2018.

If I was a betting man I'd be going in on Paul Casey - rarely misses cuts, always in contention, has won already this year and generally plays well at Augusta. Would not be surprised if he was to win this week. Ross Fisher at 250/1 looks a good shout too.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just been looking at the odds. Few good bets:

Paul Casey - 25/1
Marc Leishman - 66/1
Ross Fisher - 250/1
Kevin Kisner - 150/1

Now watch them all miss the cut :D

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Casey is my man for this as well. Has been playing great this year and has a fantastic record at the Masters. Also have some on Day and Bubba on the head.