The Masters 2018

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Loved the Par 3 tonight, great viewing. Jack's grandson's hole in one topped it off brilliantly.

Just a shame they've ruined the broadcast with this dull as dishwater Phil Kenyon piece. I'm sure he's a great coach but he's no Butch Harmon when it comes to being a TV personality that's for sure.

He’s just given better lessons for amateurs to learn from than any of the sky shot centre have in 5 years

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
the piece about where you have to aim as apposed to the apex is great. put that into my game last year.

priceless info.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Did anyone have any success with the live stream? It showed up on my tablet (not on my desktop pc, though), but when I clicked on it, it always told me it was unable to play the video. But I could not figure out if it was an issue with it being limited to the US (I tried a proxy server, but then the site would not load at all) or if the server was just swamped by too many requests at the same time. I found a nice highlights vid on YouTube this morning, so could catch up on some of the action (like Finau popping his ankle .. I'd say, it is either an injury he is well familiar with or the andrenalin hit from a hole in one is better than I thought ... ouch). Still, I would really like to be able to see the Amen Corner footage during the next few days (that was the one stream that has always been available worldwide, I'd be really mad if they changed that)

D

Deleted member 1418

Just a shame they've ruined the broadcast with this dull as dishwater Phil Kenyon piece. I'm sure he's a great coach but he's no Butch Harmon when it comes to being a TV personality that's for sure.

And he's a ginger - poor fella!! 😂

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Do the players keep the same tee times for days 1&2? I can see today’s tee times, but nothing for Friday.

*TQ*

Club Champion
Visit site
watched a bit of the par 3 last night and it saddened me to see how frail Jack looked. Looked like he could hardly walk.

Really in contrast to Gary as well who looks like he could feasibly be ten years younger than Jack rather than a few years older.

Still got it though hasn't he? Could have won last night!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really in contrast to Gary as well who looks like he could feasibly be ten years younger than Jack rather than a few years older.

Not sure if you've heard as he rarely mentions it, but it'll be the 500 sit ups a day he does :D

Jack certainly looked frailer than previous years but he can still play, unbelievable control of the ball and that putting stroke still works.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
9dzhka0pdzp01.jpg

Free slots at 10.20 and 12.21 if anyone fancies a knock?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
What a moment for Nicklaus's grandson. What a swing, what a hole in one.

Just seen it this morning on FB. Lovely smooth swing so a round of applause there for starters. However, you get a hole in one, it's at Augusta, with the crowds watching, your grandad is there to see it, your grandad is the most successful golfer of all time, the rest of the 3 ball is Tom Watson and Gary Player........if Carling did golf............

What a memory, I hope he managed to get a whole host of pictures from that.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Just seen it this morning on FB. Lovely smooth swing so a round of applause there for starters. However, you get a hole in one, it's at Augusta, with the crowds watching, your grandad is there to see it, your grandad is the most successful golfer of all time, the rest of the 3 ball is Tom Watson and Gary Player........if Carling did golf............

What a memory, I hope he managed to get a whole host of pictures from that.

I liked the comment ''he'll never forget it and neither will his friends''