The Masters 2018

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just watching the coverage and Poults on the ‘Zen Green’.
Just asked the missus for one..... second word was off 😂😂😂😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep, it's like Wimbledon only allowing coverage from the 3rd set, or the second half of the FA cup final. How about 3/4 of a superbowl? 2nd lap of the Grand National?
I promised myself I would not get annoyed with it this year, but no, failed early, and it's not even started.
Augusta Nationsl seriously need a reality check. A tin pot club holding the golfing world to ransom. Pathetic.

How confusing.. some on here say the comp doesn’t even begin until the back 9 on Sunday so why do we even need to watch the rest........

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
is there anywhere you can watch the par 3 or range coverage online, or is it just on Sky?

There is supposed to be a live stream on the Masters website, but I don't see it yet (might also be that it is only watch-able from the US, even though it doesn't say ... I know I was able to watch the Amen Corner footage on the Masters website in the past couple of years)

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
There is supposed to be a live stream on the Masters website, but I don't see it yet (might also be that it is only watch-able from the US, even though it doesn't say ... I know I was able to watch the Amen Corner footage on the Masters website in the past couple of years)

If it's US only, just install a free vpn such as windscribe and it will be fine.

pieface

Medal Winner
Visit site
What a great watch tonight, Nicklaus' grandson making that hole in one was brilliant, great to see the old boys playing well.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Loved the Par 3 tonight, great viewing. Jack's grandson's hole in one topped it off brilliantly.

Just a shame they've ruined the broadcast with this dull as dishwater Phil Kenyon piece. I'm sure he's a great coach but he's no Butch Harmon when it comes to being a TV personality that's for sure.