The Masters 2018

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well it's finally here, Masters week!!

Time for another trip down Magnolia Lane to see who will slip on the iconic Green jacket.

I don't know about anyone else but I can't wait.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Me too. Don't care about people needing to be 'invited' or coverage not starting till 8pm or whatever. It's a cracking event at one of the most astoundingly picturesque courses that's ever been on the telly. Really looking forward to it.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My favorite major of the year, can't wait until Thursday

Im earlies Friday but ill just come to work tired and watch every minute..

could be the best masters for a generation with a very strong field plus woods back

nice to see poulter make it aswell.

I love sitting there with sky golf on the big screen and then my laptop on with amen corner selected

D

Deleted member 15344

Will look forward to Saturday evening when BBC coverage starts - the week Sky build up is embarrassingly overhyped. Dragging the heck out of the coverage

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Will look forward to Saturday evening when BBC coverage starts - the week Sky build up is embarrassingly overhyped. Dragging the heck out of the coverage

Oooo, you're such a misery at times!

It's the greatest golfing spectacle of them all and I'll be watching as many minutes as I can, be it on BBC or Sky.

Bring it (all) on!

:thup:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oooo, you're such a misery at times!

It's the greatest golfing spectacle of them all and I'll be watching as many minutes as I can, be it on BBC or Sky.

Bring it (all) on!

:thup:

At times? He’s always puts a downer on anything half exciting!

TopOfTheFlop

Head Pro
Visit site
Drive chip putt is a great a watch. The stars of our future.
The girls 12/13yrs drive comp young lady just won it at 237yds... 🙄

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
This year looks like it could be really great with quite a few players hitting form at the same time.
Bar all stocked up and the " do not disturb " sign ready to put on my man cave door :whoo:

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'll watch every second of it that I'm home. The more the better, you only get four majors a year, why would some people not bother with Thursday and Friday and wait for the BBC on Saturday, I don't get it.

Missing the Friday though, Cardiff away. Come on Wanderers.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
It’s better than watching judge rinder... deal or no deal or eastenders ...

Builds excitement

Builds excitement? I thought everyone knew the tournament doesn't start until the back nine on Sunday; how does watching people on the range build excitement for that? It's simply Sky desperate to overhype the backside out of it.

D

Deleted member 1740

Builds excitement? I thought everyone knew the tournament doesn't start until the back nine on Sunday; how does watching people on the range build excitement for that? It's simply Sky desperate to overhype the backside out of it.

That’s what they’ve done with the PL coverage,milking it for every last oz.

Did you see Redknapp talking to Alli after yesterday’s game?

It was so cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
That’s what they’ve done with the PL coverage,milking it for every last oz.

Did you see Redknapp talking to Alli after yesterday’s game?

It was so cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Are you seriously asking me that? :rofl:

I see they're now asking Kaymer how importance perseverance is in golf; the quality of interviewing is laughable. Only amusing bit was Faldo messing up giving one kid a trophy and excusing himself with the comment "It's a long time since I've been at a prize giving".