The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
:eek: If Jordan Spieth seals it tonight he will of earned
$4.12 million since March 15th.

I think he's certainly got the balls for it after seeing him keep the momentum with that up and down on 18.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
:eek: If Jordan Spieth seals it tonight he will of earned
$4.12 million since March 15th.

I think he's certainly got the balls for it after seeing him keep the momentum with that up and down on 18.

About the same as you make at forum meets then.... :whistle:

He's on fire just now, similar to when Rory went berserk last summer. Must be amazing for them to have so much confidence when they're playing like that.

G

guest100718

About the same as you make at forum meets then.... :whistle:

He's on fire just now, similar to when Rory went berserk last summer. Must be amazing for them to have so much confidence when they're playing like that.

He's been a prospect for a long time, his current form is no real surprise to me.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have had a gut feeling for Rose for a while, hence why I lumped my wedge on him to win. With his previous major experience he won't get flustered by the hoopla around the final round. If he can get a birdie before Spieth and reduce that lead even further I wonder whether the nerves will get to the youngsters

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've enjoyed watching the Masters breakfast on Sky for the last few days.
I think Nick Dougherty is really getting into this Pundit role. He comes across very well with his simple yet insightful comments. Him and David Howell seem to gel pretty well.

Totally agree with this. My son has had this on the last few mornings and it has been really interesting and good fun. All three presenters/pundits work well together and don't have the ego of some others. I'd love to play on that simulator of theirs as well.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
If Greg Norman can start the final round six ahead, and lose by five to Faldo, I think it is game on.

Thought Spieth started quite conservatively yesterday, and dropped the odd shot hitting three woods off the tee, and playing to the centre of the greens, leaving long putts. When he attacked more he looked better, and got some nice birdies. Interesting to see which way he goes today.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can see Mickleson going low tonight, he'll have no fear and he'll be going for everything. I would've loved to have seen him and Speith in the final pairing just to maybe give Spieth something to think about, he'll be much more settled alongside Rose.
I think the only way Spieth can lose this is if he bottles it early on.Going off the up and down on 18 yesterday though he's got the balls to finish this off.

Last edited:

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can see Mickleson going low tonight, he'll have no fear and he'll be going for everything. I would've loved to have seen him and Speith in the final pairing just to maybe give Spieth something to think about, he'll be much more settled alongside Rose.
I think the only way Spieth can lose this is if he bottles it early on.Going off the up and down on 18 yesterday though he's got the balls to finish this off.

Tonight could be epic......I've seen Speith wobble before, and it wasn't too long ago we were saying Rory had it in the bag at this point. I fancy an experienced head to come through the pack (Phil?) but for my bets stake , hope Speith hangs on and Day gets placed.

I love the way they have set the course up this week.....lots of birdies and eagles, but miss the green in the wrong spot and you are toast .

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If Greg Norman can start the final round six ahead, and lose by five to Faldo, I think it is game on.

Thought Spieth started quite conservatively yesterday, and dropped the odd shot hitting three woods off the tee, and playing to the centre of the greens, leaving long putts. When he attacked more he looked better, and got some nice birdies. Interesting to see which way he goes today.

Couldn't agree more. When he was laying up and taking the 3 wood he seemed to get into trouble but when he went for it (eg 4 iron on 15) he looked to get in better positions.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
On Saturday at the club before we went out we all thought it was likely to be a victory procession by Speith tonight.

Still believe that it's his to lose, but should he get off to a shonky start this evening, then it really is 'game on' and anything could happen.

I have a sneaky feeling that if will be a night to remember.

Faldo & Norman and The Miracle of Medinah?

Never underestimate golf's ability to throw up a shock result from what all are predicting is an already 'done deal'

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
who was crying abut peter alliss? watching the red button on BBC. The American commentator is so wooden its painful. He only speaks in Rafa facts.

Its like listening to the commentary on tiger woods 06 on the PlayStation.

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Old jack is class - re Mahan you wouldn't be showing this unless he does something special - mahan chips in. Old jack cracks me up