The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Fishwick

Hacker
Visit site
Old jack is class - re Mahan you wouldn't be showing this unless he does something special - mahan chips in. Old jack cracks me up
Boring. If you had a drinking game where you had to drink every time he said 'middle of the green', a comment about it being better to be conservative or a story about how good he was you wouldn't last an hour.

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
Boring. If you had a drinking game where you had to drink every time he said 'middle of the green', a comment about it being better to be conservative or a story about how good he was you wouldn't last an hour.

i like old jack - just like listening to my old uncks war stories

D

Deleted member 15344

How the heck is saying i have heard the stories from Nicklaus before a "lack of respect" ?! What a load of nonsense.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Loving Poult's retro 70s troos sartorial tribute to Jerry from The Good Life in the episode where he played 'Sir' and contrived to miss easy putts to ingratiate himself to get a promotion.

D

Deleted member 15344

Final pairing - cracking starts

Yeah think Speith looked nailed on so Rose getting it in first was crucial

Hopefully the roars around the course can keep happening

Some quality second shots into the second from both and both got a little unlucky

D

Deleted member 15344

McIlroy hitting some quality shots but not sinking putts yet

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Justin Rose doesn't normally play in sunglasses.
He's either picked up an eye infection or a sponsorship deal since yesterday

D

Deleted member 15344

Speith didnt look comfortable at all with both of those shots - gap down to three. Pressure is going to start to happen now