The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
All the Tiger lovers who dreamt of him winning the Masters and shutting up the naysayers
you can all stop dreaming and wake up and get back to the real world.

Seriously done [so far] a lot better than I expected,so fair play.

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
air-jordan-iv-bred-1999-dissolved-2.jpg
JORDANS CRUMBLING :rofl:

857421.gif

Interesting comment from Poulter that they might have left it easy to give someone a chance of catching Spieth, obviously depends on him having a bad day though !

Poulter's not the only one saying this....Lots of buzz about this over on the US forums aswell.
ANGC obviously wants the headlines, if he completes the task in their own back garden.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Remorseless.

After he bogied 7 and failed to birdie 8 you just wondered whether he was coming back to the pack. 3 birdies in 5 holes dispelled that theory!

Soft hands

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have to say I can't stand Golf on the bbc. Alliss annoys the life out of me,unfortunately tonight it's the only option I have.

Slicer30

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
You did not see a picture of Woods with his coach....it was a figment of your imagination!
Eh?

Where in my post did I say he was with his coach? Sky showed him on the driving range. Butch said he was surprised at how well Tiger had played, Euan Murray then asked him about his thoughts on tigers swing/ new coach. We never got the answer as they cut to a Rose drive.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Eh?

Where in my post did I say he was with his coach? Sky showed him on the driving range. Butch said he was surprised at how well Tiger had played, Euan Murray then asked him about his thoughts on tigers swing/ new coach. We never got the answer as they cut to a Rose drive.

Yeah, i was being flippant!