ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
air-jordan-iv-bred-1999-dissolved-2.jpg
JORDANS CRUMBLING :rofl:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still looking a bit rum off the tee though.

Tiger me old fruit: take some irons off of the tee coming home, worked for me yesterday!

Was just thinking this. He's always been much better with irons than woods off the tee, surely he could hit a 1 iron (15/16*) far enough even for the 430 yard par 4s?

Beel77

Medal Winner
Visit site
Was just thinking this. He's always been much better with irons than woods off the tee, surely he could hit a 1 iron (15/16*) far enough even for the 430 yard par 4s?

He is just swinging so hard at the ball with his woods/driver. Needs to slow his swing down and be a bit more boring! Still love seeing him play though.

Spuddy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anyone see how Tigger got out of the more that tee shot on 13 got him in..?
Did I miss it?
Caught a lucky break and stayed out of the jungle after coming back off a tree. He then played a big hook round the corner, hit a long iron to about 15ft the canned the putt for an easy 4 :D

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Blimey! Spieth's still getting major rubs of the green. Mediocre appraoch on 9 lands between two bunkers kicks hard right and leaves a very makable uphill birdie chance.

Edit:

Makes the putt. When your name's on the trophy...

Last edited:

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Enjoyed this evening's coverage on BBC so much more than the previous two of Sky's advert and conjecture-ridden offerings.

Just golf and minimal nonsense.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Enjoyed this evening's coverage on BBC so much more than the previous two of Sky's advert and conjecture-ridden offerings.

Just golf and minimal nonsense.

Havent got Sky but i agree with you about the beeb. In particular i have enjoyed listening to Andrew Cotter who has developed into a very good commentator.

G

guest100718

Blimey! Spieth's still getting major rubs of the green. Mediocre appraoch on 9 lands between two bunkers kicks hard right and leaves a very makable uphill birdie chance.

Edit:

Makes the putt. When your name's on the trophy...

I remember watching him a long time ago and thinking this guy is going to be good. He hasn't disappointed!

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Very impressive stuff from Spieth. Obviously not scoring as well as the previous two days but playing a good, solid round of golf. Mature stuff for someone of his age.