The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Westwood with Jimenez and some unknown Indian (Anirban Lahiri). Think they will enjoy each other's company and I hope Westwood can get a fast start and be there on Sunday

To you maybe! :rolleyes: If you followed European Tour, especially the Asian swing, you'd know a bit/lot more about him! Interesting swing too!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I now know he's won the Hero Open in India and the Maybank in Malaysia but prior to that his 2014 form wasn't scinitlating

FTFY! :rolleyes:

2 Wins, a 2nd and a couple of 3rds on the Asian Tour is a bit better than 'wasn't scintilating' either!

Last edited:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Don't let me put you off,but didn't Kaymer struggle for a while a few years back when He tried changing his shot shape to suit Augusta.

Or have I made this up?

Nope - exactly right. He can hit Draws though. It's just not his natural shot. That's probably part of the reason he's so long odds, something that could well be worth taking advantage of!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
FTFY! :rolleyes:

2 Wins, a 2nd and a couple of 3rds on the Asian Tour is a bit better than 'wasn't scintilating' either!

But rarely featured on the European Tour. I'm afraid I don't follow the Asian tour avidly and it hardly gets wall to wall coverage even on Sky. Sorry if my knowledge of this player isn't as deep and up to date as you'd wish. However if you took a straw poll on here, how many others would honestly say they know of him and what he'd done either?

D

Deleted member 15344

Unknown lol only if you don't watch golf.

Had a great year on the ET to back up his great year on the Asian Tour last year

Impressive in Malaysia

Did well couple years back in the Open - got a great swing and game to win more

Grogger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
But rarely featured on the European Tour. I'm afraid I don't follow the Asian tour avidly and it hardly gets wall to wall coverage even on Sky. Sorry if my knowledge of this player isn't as deep and up to date as you'd wish. However if you took a straw poll on here, how many others would honestly say they know of him and what he'd done either?

Never heard of him either

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I watch quite a bit of golf on Sky,I wouldn't know him if he walked up to me in the street.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have had a look at when the live coverage is on telly. Yep. It's the usual 4 hours maximum per day, with two selected groups on fuzzy vision or amen corner.

When is someone going to have the minerals to tell Augusta to stuff it, and take the major status away. The coverage is pathetic.

Grogger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have had a look at when the live coverage is on telly. Yep. It's the usual 4 hours maximum per day, with two selected groups on fuzzy vision or amen corner.

When is someone going to have the minerals to tell Augusta to stuff it, and take the major status away. The coverage is pathetic.

Serious question but why is it a major anyway? Just curious