The Masters 2015 Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
He shouted at himself :eek:

As with them all - hoping for the bounce back into the fairway - if it hit me i would be tempted to launch it deeper into the rubbish

To to be fair hardly any of em shout just shove a club out and he is now 100+ in the world and no longer a role model

D

Deleted member 15344

New tiger, doesn't swear. I preffered the club chucker. He was more fun to watch. No swearing, no gobbing, and the odd dropped club. No wonder he's not in contention.

We had the wild swish in the air at the flies - pushed the flies out right :thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

To to be fair hardly any of em shout just shove a club out and he is now 100+ in the world and no longer a role model

They all get the same treatment when they dont shout.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think Woods will finish +1 or +2 now. Not the major meltdown it could have been but that driver is his biggest problem. Not sure how you fix that before tomorrow

Tomorrow is another day. How many times have you drove well one day and not the next? And vice-versa.

The thing I dont understand is why risk driver when he clearly he isnt consistent with it? He used to hit a stinger of a 2I surely you dont have to be so long off the tee at Augusta.

D

Deleted member 15344

Tomorrow is another day. How many times have you drove well one day and not the next? And vice-versa.

The thing I dont understand is why risk driver when he clearly he isnt consistent with it? He used to hit a stinger of a 2I surely you dont have to be so long off the tee at Augusta.

The fairways are soft with the greens getting harder so you need the shortest club possible into the green to stand a chance of gettign it close