The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
Chelsea, in general are just shocking in attack. Lost count of the number of terrible final balls. No wonder Palmer had scored more than 50% of their goals (I think). The rest of the players look useless

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
Jackson, useless, Mudryck, that's one of the worst free kicks I have ever seen from a PL Professional. 20 seconds to go and he kicks it so high while crossing in to the box it goes out for a goal kick. No idea what his team mates think

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Well the seats any where near half way aren't for fans. Corporate and jollies.

Plus the cost surely has to have an impact and yes, the more successful, the greater the expense.
I wasn't talking about those seats....though the number of seats given away to the "Football Family", at the expense of fans who would love to see the game, is another issue altogether.....there were clusters of empty seats all around the stadium and at both ends.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Most of the banter in the football thread is poor. 99% of the time it’s just lazy stereotyping and cheap digs
It is but in this instance we are talking about Dando and he is the south’s equivalent of Tashyboy 🤔😳😁👍
Love him to bits.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
He certainly could have used the squad. Then been slaughtered for disprespecting the FA Cup. Plus he made it clear in the interview what happened the last time he made massive changes after a European tie.