The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

So who is going to make the mistake? Both teams are starting to look tired.
With the players on the pitch Chelsea should be favourites now, think we can only get something from a set piece but can see Chelsea dominating now , game too far

D

Deleted member 15344

No matter what happens here can only be proud of those players out there - young lads with only minutes behind them standing alongside seasoned professionals and going for it

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
No matter what happens here can only be proud of those players out there - young lads with only minutes behind them standing alongside seasoned professionals and going for it

Great chance for them to get some experience. At the end of the day if your good enough to have a professional contract at a club like Liverpool, then you should be good enough to step up if needed.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
You'd think Liverpool had raided the local primary school footie team by the constant reference to the age of the team.

Hilarious.
To be honest, my lad made me chuckle when the liverpool keeper made the save earlier when he flicked it up into his hands.
He said “ last time he saved a shot like that, he was on the park and had jumpers for goalposts”.