The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I am just getting lost by the rules of this game now. The ref is not having his best game. Gallagher should have been booked for his late challenge, Caceido can go in late and dangerous and does not even give free kick away. Not a red card, but definitly a yellow under the current rules.
Robertson also lucky to not get a card 🤷‍♂️

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Are you having a laugh????? When did the rules of football say that you have to move out of the way of players. If that is a foul then you are going to see penalties given every time there is a corner.
Good excuse to disallow the goal.
Endo just stands there he dosnt do much.

Not a decent striker on the pitch here finishing is shocking from both sides.
you don’t get time to take a touch in the box at this level

Swango1980

Visit site
I am just getting lost by the rules of this game now. The ref is not having his best game. Gallagher should have been booked for his late challenge, Caceido can go in late and dangerous and does not even give free kick away. Not a red card, but definitly a yellow under the current rules.
Robertson should have been booked. He wasn't, and free kick only given after he kicked Chelsea player 2 or 3 times.

Officials let a lot go, has its benefits but also its frustrations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can we expect the fans who let the flares off to be banned?

Or are the Wembley stewards as useless as every other stadium?
With cctv, named ticketing and police spotters they really should be easy to pick up. I've been in the away end at Newcastle when Liverpool fans have let flares off, everyone gets frisked so where are they hiding them 😳, and you nearly always see them getting taken away by the police.

I've asked my cousin, season ticket holder, why they still do it when they will get a ban and he just says 'stupid'. Nothing more complicated than that 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
League Cup is a waste of time cup though isn’t it.
We won it lord knows how many times over the last decade. Yes it is. If the Quad is not on after today the treble is still on and even better. 😉

Joking aside Liverpool could set up their own injuries ward at Liverpool General. 😖😳

Maybe the inhalers don’t cure everything 🤔😉