The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
The whole team just looks leggy. There’s not the depth of squad at the moment for the number of games we’re playing.

Totally agree as regards McTominay. A very limited player at this level - steady, but no more. And we certainly look very ponderous with him sitting in front of Maguire.

Have you seen our bench
Plenty of talent

D

Deleted member 15344

What I have no idea of is how mentally exhausting it is having to play every three days since the world cup.
Physically I believe they should have no problem, other than the increase in likelihood of picking up an injury, but the mental side of things might get rather draining, I genuinely have no idea.

It’s going to affect the players both physically and mentally - it was a tough battle for us last season and we are feeling the affects of it now. The players aren’t robots - and the season has been very tiring for many

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
It’s going to affect the players both physically and mentally - it was a tough battle for us last season and we are feeling the affects of it now. The players aren’t robots - and the season has been very tiring for many

Bruno's a robot, more minutes than any other player in Europe's top leagues ........................... including goal keepers!
That's incredible, however a lot of those minutes, admittedly, are spent lying down clutching his face. :LOL:

D

Deleted member 15344

Bruno's a robot, more minutes than any other player in Europe's top leagues ........................... including goal keepers!
That's incredible, however a lot of those minutes, admittedly, are spent lying down clutching his face. :LOL:

Well yes - if it includes just wandering around using as little energy as possible then yep he is a robot 😂

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
It certainly has, and deservedly so, but this United are more resilient than in past years.
I still think we'll win.

Not sure I share your confidence this afternoon. There’s just no energy about them at all.

And the hack behind for a corner leading to the goal from McTominay was as uncultured as it was probably unnecessary.

Very poor first hour.