The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
What’s he doing there that’s shocking defending.
Agreed, but it’s massively unfortunate and out of character. The lad must be sick, first game since august due to injury and he makes that mistake. Two weeks to regroup and a massive run in. Wolves at home, without sounding dramatic, is make or break.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Agreed, but it’s massively unfortunate and out of character. The lad must be sick, first game since august due to injury and he makes that mistake. Two weeks to regroup and a massive run in. Wolves at home, without sounding dramatic, is make or break.
Looked to me like the striker pushes his arm up.
you need to be stronger than that.
He must be gutted as Forest defended very well.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Standard in the prem this season is poor imo.
Not taking anything away from Arsenal,they play good football.
But the opposition aren’t the best.
Can't say I agree with that.
This season the lower teams have upped their games. Even for the top teams there's no easy games and it's no given that they will win as in past seasons.
It's been really interesting this year, take Brighton, Brentford, Newcastle, all vying for European places.
It's a bit like the Tiger Woods syndrome, everyone had to up their game and fitness to compete.
Really enjoyed the ups and downs this season.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Can't say I agree with that.
This season the lower teams have upped their games. Even for the top teams there's no easy games and it's no given that they will win as in past seasons.
It's been really interesting this year, take Brighton, Brentford, Newcastle, all vying for European places.
It's a bit like the Tiger Woods syndrome, everyone had to up their game and fitness to compete.
Really enjoyed the ups and downs this season.
But City haven’t been anywhere near their best this season.
Spurs currently 4th & they’re terrible.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Well there’s a surprise. Lineker avoided taking a swipe at the BBC, but teed Shearer up nicely so that he could do it instead.

Move on, please.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Those not watching the Chelsea v Everton game are missing an absolute belter 🤭

Okay, maybe not. No real scares so far but it could be a long second half. Proper bodies on the line defending from Everton.

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
Couldn't be more Everton than that could it, wait till they go a goal behind then come out of their shell and score, pity we didn't have a bit more self belief might win a few more games

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Well, this weeks’ Super 6 is a bit of a joke. Five fixtures down and the fifteen in my league are all tied on a whopping 2 points.

Pin the tail on the donkey, or what?

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Those not watching the Chelsea v Everton game are missing an absolute belter 🤭

Okay, maybe not. No real scares so far but it could be a long second half. Proper bodies on the line defending from Everton.

Well you almost cursed that. 😂

A point was always going to be a good result. Delighted for Simms though. Hope that shakes his nervy early appearances and boosts his confidence. We need more runs like that from him.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
No squirrel but yeeeessssssss.
Well you almost cursed that. 😂

A point was always going to be a good result. Delighted for Simms though. Hope that shakes his nervy early appearances and boosts his confidence. We need more runs like that from him.
I know, I got too excited 😄.

Definitely a point gained. Keeps us ticking over and a positive mood going into the break. Hopefully a breakthrough moment for Simms, blimey do we need a goalscorer through the middle right now. Chance to be a hero.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No squirrel but yeeeessssssss.

I know, I got too excited 😄.

Definitely a point gained. Keeps us ticking over and a positive mood going into the break. Hopefully a breakthrough moment for Simms, blimey do we need a goalscorer through the middle right now. Chance to be a hero.
Good point for Everton.
but how bad is Havertz at heading.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Up the villa!

Prem table since Emery took over…. Quietly doing an outstanding job

Attachments

• 989C65CA-4AE4-4328-91D0-E7000BD243FE.jpeg
    989C65CA-4AE4-4328-91D0-E7000BD243FE.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 27