The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Yorkhacker

Visit site
He joined Spurs at the age of 10/11 so hardly a youth when he was at Arsenal.
His MAJOR development would have occurred from then on, so yes he’s definitely “one of our own “ thanks ?
So how does that make him the 'REAL one of our own' , as opposed to Reece James being a Chelsea 'one of our own'?

D

Deleted member 1740

I hope you haven’t given away that Specsavers voucher you offered someone else Stu, your need is obviously greater than theirs. ?

I thought he had a good game with the exception of the Romero/Cucurella hair pulling, he should’ve seen that as he was bang inline with it. He never and carried on with the play.

Theres no excuse for your lot giving a free header to Kane in the 6yard box.

D

Deleted member 1740

If you don't understand why Spurs fans are celebrating like that then you've never experienced a late goal to get you something away from home. What they supposed to do? Stand and clap politely?

They’re usually the best ones, late late winner especially when the opponent have time wasted the whole game ?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I thought he had a good game with the exception of the Romero/Cucurella hair pulling, he should’ve seen that as he was bang inline with it. He never and carried on with the play.

Theres no excuse for your lot giving a free header to Kane in the 6yard box.

why didn’t VAR look at it?!

D

Deleted member 1740

why didn’t VAR look at it?!

VAR looked at it but they can only award either a pen or a red card. Anything else it’s play on.

I‘ve watched it a few times now and the only reason I can think of why Taylor never blew for a foul is because it wasn’t interfering with play.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
VAR looked at it but they can only award either a pen or a red card. Anything else it’s play on.

I‘ve watched it a few times now and the only reason I can think of why Taylor never blew for a foul is because it wasn’t interfering with play.

Cool, so punch a guy at the back post as it’s not interfering with play and get away with it.

it’s all violent conduct.