The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
What about the banner at The Bridge which states “Born is the King”. Sung by Spurs fans YEARS before about Hoddle and then Waddle.
More Chelsea imagination.??

"Born is the King" has been sung at Stamford Bridge for Peter Osgood since the late 60's and early 70's, long before Hoddle & Waddle were playing for Spurs. So remind me who stole that?

D

Deleted member 18121

What about the banner at The Bridge which states “Born is the King”. Sung by Spurs fans YEARS before about Hoddle and then Waddle.
More Chelsea imagination.??

Just to jump on this train of thought.... When Torres went to Chelsea the banner they made him had the Shankly gates on it ?

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Will be upset it we don’t pump Everton 4-0 ?

Dennis, Freuler and Kouyaté to come into the squad too.
and I still think we’ll get Garner and MGW (the latter being key to cooper staying long term I believe)

I don't think MGW is worth the money they will have to pay at the moment. Garner would be good and if reports are to be believed we are sniffing round Aour as well.

We battled well today and lady luck was with us, each game will be hard until the team settle. Good to have cook come on for his experience, he was one of our best signings last season in my opinion.

I think Everton will be a hard game, just got to go at them with the same fight and passion shown today.

Go on the Forest ??????

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Chelsea were pretty much robbed off the victory by shocking Ref and Var decisions, the foul before the equaliser and then Richarlison in the keepers line of sight for the first and then the hair pulling was a red for me, it wasn’t just a tug, he almost took his head off ?
No wonder Tuchel was raging.
You could be forgiven for thinking Spurs had just won the league the way the boy was celebrating at the end ???
Was a cracking game though.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't think MGW is worth the money they will have to pay at the moment. Garner would be good and if reports are to be believed we are sniffing round Aour as well.

We battled well today and lady luck was with us, each game will be hard until the team settle. Good to have cook come on for his experience, he was one of our best signings last season in my opinion.

I think Everton will be a hard game, just got to go at them with the same fight and passion shown today.

Go on the Forest ??????
Gibbs White isn’t worth the money but I’m extremely worried Cooper may walk if he doesn’t get him; he was priority 1 and the Greeks have already bought in 2 players without consulting Him and Dane Murphy (Dennis and Awoniyi).