Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Unless the spurs of a few years ago show up I can only see a Newcastle win

The mood around the club / city seems to be that of jubilation.. party time

Spurs arent in the best of form. Kane can't seem to score

They have 2 players isolating with covid

And just look disjointed

2-1 Newcastle

Looks like I didn't realise just how bad Newcastles players are ATM ..

I mean longstaff? I remember when Newcastle fans on twitter were saying he was miles better than rice .. lol ?? who then scored that day when they lost

The new owners have a lot to buy

Saint maxiam and Wilson decent tho

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Looks like I didn't realise just how bad Newcastles players are ATM ..

I mean longstaff? I remember when Newcastle fans on twitter were saying he was miles better than rice .. lol ?? who then scored that day when they lost

The new owners have a lot to buy

Saint maxiam and Wilson decent tho

I think Newcastle have a real plight on their hands. On the one hand they now have cash on the hip, but on the other there is a real risk they’ll get relegated before any significant change in playing staff.

As we all know, big signings in January are relatively uncommon, especially if the selling club is fighting for honours at home and in Europe, so it is unlikely Newcastle will get in the players they need before next summer at the earliest.

And that is where the big problem lies. The manager, be that Steve Bruce or whoever the new owners bring in, will have to keep this squad of players up. It’s absolutely vital. Because if they go down, getting quality signings through the door will be all but impossible.

If any Newcastle fan thinks their problems have disappeared with Mike Ashley, they are being a tad naive.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think Newcastle have a real plight on their hands. On the one hand they now have cash on the hip, but on the other there is a real risk they’ll get relegated before any significant change in playing staff.

As we all know, big signings in January are relatively uncommon, especially if the selling club is fighting for honours at home and in Europe, so it is unlikely Newcastle will get in the players they need before next summer at the earliest.

And that is where the big problem lies. The manager, be that Steve Bruce or whoever the new owners bring in, will have to keep this squad of players up. It’s absolutely vital. Because if they go down, getting quality signings through the door will be all but impossible.

If any Newcastle fan thinks their problems have disappeared with Mike Ashley, they are being a tad naive.

First of all hope that fan is ok. I think they just said the person will be ok

Hats off to the players for alerting the ref. Top work ..

Signings are their in January if you go right

I can see lingard being bid for

I mean January is possible even just us recently we have signed

Bowen
Soucek
Lingard

All Jan work just got to do the right bidding

And with their cash. The sky's the limit

Don't go for top draw just go for get out of trouble

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What an idiot Shelvey is .
The first yellow was just being a spoilt brat.
Second was not nessesary the lad still had to beat the CB and the keeper.
His team mates won’t be happy with him.