The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Absolute theft from Leicester. Palace have dominated but Leicester have pinched 2 goals. Viera must be scratching his head.

Gifted two goals, more like!

I feel for managers when their players make basic errors like those leading to the two goals. You can spend hours on the training ground, but it is so difficult to legislate for basic mistakes.

D

Deleted member 15344

Not a bad sub from Viera ?

Palace getting back on level terms and it’s what they deserve , glad to see Viera doing well

The line ups for the Liverpool City just look pure quality throughout - hopefully it’s another cracker

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Not a bad sub from Viera ?

Palace getting back on level terms and it’s what they deserve , glad to see Viera doing well

The line ups for the Liverpool City just look pure quality throughout - hopefully it’s another cracker

We're certainly looking like a threat to teams this year

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Leicester really do look very fragile. Lucky to get a point despite being 2 nil up. Very odd how they haven't clicked this year, so far.

Very poor defensively. Soyuncu has gone from being an excellent replacement for Harry Maguire to being something of a liability. And Maddison has gone totally off the boil.

A very indifferent start for them.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
At least Bruce won't have the tag of 'first manager sacked ' this season on his CV.

Maybe Palace have been clever and looked at the struggling clubs around/below them with managers "at risk" and thought "if we jettison our guy first then we get first pick of all the available managers that are out there".

Swango1980

Visit site
I think this demonstrates City's need for a striker. Absolutely battered Liverpool, but the there is rarely an easy final ball / cross on when the likes of Foden breaks down the left. I can see Liverpool fluking this 1 nil

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good first half, City looking tasty. But if you don't stick the ball in the net....

I don't think there was enough in it for a foul on Foden, based on this year's directive.