The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh get him off... Just useless .. thats not taking one for the team that's being so rubbish you have caught yourself out

Fornals on or someone

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Although Noble is the best penalty taker in the world - Moyes

You joke

In 2020 he was rated as the player with the second highest conversion rate for penalty kicks in the world over the last 20 years. His 90.5% conversion rate was only beaten by Robert Lewandowski's rate of 91.1%

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
27 attempts by man u.. to our 9 was it? Rob green hit nail on head our 3 Shots on target to their 6 forced the more important saves

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well deserved that. Could have been 0-4 at the end ?

Great for the fans too, noisy all night.

Lots of positives for me tonight

Bar Bowen, complete change of team

Rest for important players

Keeper looks better than fab who is getting on

Kral looks useful

Diop looked solid

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
As

As I said, you are talking absolute nonsense there.

Basically, you are suggesting that, not only is he diving to try and win a penalty, but he is putting himself at high risk of getting a nasty injury in doing so.

You do realise how clueless you are coming across? Fair enough if you wanna debate dive or not, but to suggest a player would do so at significant risk to.themselves is frankly embarrassing. Especially a player who has played goodness knows how many games, been challenged more than most in history in these situations, and never really had a significant injury that I remember.

The bending of the foot is absolutely nothing unusual, it is not bent beyond the limits of normal capability. The strength or non strength of the boot is irrelevant. There are plenty of sports where players slide in a lunge type movement, and often their trail foot would be in a similar position.

I think your argument, in actual fact, may be the most absurd and ridiculous one I've ever heard in a football forum. Congratulations for that.

Show me one picture of someone's foot in a similar position, this is not dragging your feet. This is dragging your feet with them directly below you, placing bodyweight and stress on ligaments that aren't designed to be used in that way.

You asked a question and I answered as someone with experience of multiple ankle surgeries. If you want to be rude, then carry on. But you do look very silly. Also you should take up ballet if you can get in such positions with no stress. (y)

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Lots of positives for me tonight

Bar Bowen, complete change of team

Rest for important players

Keeper looks better than fab who is getting on

Kral looks useful

Diop looked solid

Diop was immense tonight and Areola should start from now on, not convinced about side show Kral yet. Hope I’m wrong obviously but seemed a bit negative.

Yarmenko is nicking a living btw!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Diop was immense tonight and Areola should start from now on, not convinced about side show Kral yet. Hope I’m wrong obviously but seemed a bit negative.

Yarmenko is nicking a living btw!

Everyone has it in for yarmeleko, he does a job and important squad player

Kral will be the same. Exactly who I want in when soucek or rice is out rather than cart out noble again

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Everyone has it in for yarmeleko, he does a job and important squad player

Kral will be the same. Exactly who I want in when soucek or rice is out rather than cart out noble again

We obviously see it different, i though Yarmo was quite poor, verging on F******* Hell!!

Thought Johnson had a really good game, gutted for Fredericks who looked lively, hope it’s not serious, our squad is thin enough already.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We obviously see it different, i though Yarmo was quite poor, verging on F******* Hell!!

Thought Johnson had a really good game, gutted for Fredericks who looked lively, hope it’s not serious, our squad is thin enough already.

Twitter and the forums seem happy with kral

Yarmeleko does a job. He isn't supposed to start but good off bench

He is the reason we are in the premier League still with that goal

And proved at the euros still is a player

4LEX

Visit site
Ole really is a clown. Best chance Utd have of winning anything and he oversees that mess. No chance they win the title or CL with a manager of that level.

The side must've cost over £300m and it struggled to create anything clear cut against West Ham's reserves. The subs again weakened the side, an example of terrible management. West Ham put in a shift and looked dangerous on the counter, cracking match.

Swango1980

Visit site
Show me one picture of someone's foot in a similar position, this is not dragging your feet. This is dragging your feet with them directly below you, placing bodyweight and stress on ligaments that aren't designed to be used in that way.

You asked a question and I answered as someone with experience of multiple ankle surgeries. If you want to be rude, then carry on. But you do look very silly. Also you should take up ballet if you can get in such positions with no stress. (y)
Yawn