The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

Surely he asked to take it?

I dunno i couldn't hear him, I'm in our house ?

Assuming he did, it's on the managers head. There's a few capable penalty takers on that pitch, there's no need to gamble.

If he never then Moyes is a bigger divvy than I thought he was.

I know most, if not all clubs have a designated pen taker but that was madness.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I agree, arm was out. But both Ronaldo incidents were penalties. I think the VAR ref was watching the Leicester game at the time.

The first one was never a penalty the second one was.

I was disappointed for West Ham thought they deserved a draw, Rice made me laugh after he made that long burst at the end he looked absolutely knackered when he walked back, only 22 and he’s very impressive

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I dunno i couldn't hear him, I'm in our house ?

Assuming he did, it's on the managers head. There's a few capable penalty takers on that pitch, there's no need to gamble.

If he never then Moyes is a bigger divvy than I thought he was.

I know most, if not all clubs have a designated pen taker but that was madness.

It's a thing you can do if 2-1 up not 2-1 down

Swango1980

Visit site
The first one was never a penalty the second one was.

I was disappointed for West Ham thought they deserved a draw, Rice made me laugh after he made that long burst at the end he looked absolutely knackered when he walked back, only 22 and he’s very impressive
The first one, where the defender threw out his leg, got nowhere near the ball and brought Ronaldo down? How dare Ronaldo get in the way of a rash challenge.

West Ham deserved the draw? Based on what, they managed to stop a a side massively on top from going ahead for so long? I guess they can be given credit for that, but teams that have their backs to the wall often concede eventually

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Awful decision by Moyes and shows a lack of faith in Rice. Hope he holds his hands up to that. Also hope Noble hangs his boots up tonight, he’s hanging around the place like a bad smell. “club Captain”?