The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Scotland team has been leaked.
aBc9kXtV.jpg
Bit out of date are you not???....Williamalex1 sent me this on Tues and has been in the daillies ;):((n)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
awful turgid stuff again, full backs too deep plus 2 holding midfielders, no width further forward and Kane utterly isolated, be behind if Pickford hadnt made a top class save

yes im moaning but if you think its coming home with Southgate in charge just rofl, no doubt we'll have controlled the game better than any other side in the round when we scratch a 1-0 2nd half

come on Levy, surely Southgates the man for your vacancy ;)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
awful turgid stuff again, full backs too deep plus 2 holding midfielders, no width further forward and Kane utterly isolated, be behind if Pickford hadnt made a top class save

yes im moaning but if you think its coming home with Southgate in charge just rofl, no doubt we'll have controlled the game better than any other side in the round when we scratch a 1-0 2nd half

I could of written that myself.

D

Deleted member 29109

We are only playing with one defensive midfielder. Philips is playing as far forward as Mount.
The problem is the speed of the ball out of defence.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
That was rubbish from England. Too slow on the ball, going backwards, no urgency. No one picking up Adams in the pocket and no high pressure. Scotland cruising. Bored shouting at the TV.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Like Ave said, we are hardly in second gear with the handbrake on. The problem is not the players. It’s the golden waistcoat. I don’t care if we win 5-0 now. Southgate is reactive not proactive. Seriously, 2 defensive midfielders v Scotland.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We need to speed play up not slow it down.
Bellingham for Sterling and anyone for Kane.
I'd have Tripper on for Shaw too.

Don't get why James got in place of tripper ..

Grealish will make things happen. Win a lot of free kicks aswell which would be a chance at least

Tashyboy

Visit site
We need to speed play up not slow it down.
I'd have Tripper on for Shaw too.

QUOTE="BiMGuy, post: 2365893, member: 29109"]We need to speed play up not slow it down.
I'd have Tripper on for Shaw too.[/QUOTE]

grealish for Sterling, Bellingham for a def midfielder/ rice.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I was going to go for slow, lacklustre and boring but I think your word "turgid" is better. Can only blame the manager. He must be happy with what he's seeing or he'd be changing things or at the least shouting from the technical area.

4LEX

Visit site
This is why Southgate gets stick. Great man manager but tactically clueless and way too negative.

The formation is built for the full backs and James and Shaw were embarrassing. Switch to 433 and bring on Bellingham and Sancho.