The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Pin-seeker

Visit site
only been there 6 mths, massively overachieved for what was expected, bit early to be jumping ship

there again palace wanted Lampard so maybe he fits what theyre looking for :eek:
Yeah I agree.
Barnsley’s aim is to stay in the Championship,so massively over archived.
My old mans a season ticket holder & reckons Helik (Polish centre back) is class.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yeah I agree.
Barnsley’s aim is to stay in the Championship,so massively over archived.
My old mans a season ticket holder & reckons Helik (Polish centre back) is class.

the lad up top Dike has done well of late too, theyve been good to watch, press very high at a high tempo, not sure thats sustainable long term, esp not at Prem level

Pin-seeker

Visit site
the lad up top Dike has done well of late too, theyve been good to watch, press very high at a high tempo, not sure thats sustainable long term, esp not at Prem level
They’d get hammered in the prem.
The owner is a Billionaire,but don’t think he’d throw money at it.
Plus I can’t see the superstars coming to live here ?

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not quite Premiership but Trippier played for Spurs. So please Athletico won, Hate Real Madrid with all their money. Great to watch on Spanish TV as commentators . get so excited. My son has a language school in Madrid and Tripper went there for classes. well done Athletico and seeing Simone on the touch line was something else.

Sure many will remember Simone with Beckham!!

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Not quite Premiership but Trippier played for Spurs. So please Athletico won, Hate Real Madrid with all their money. Great to watch on Spanish TV as commentators . get so excited. My son has a language school in Madrid and Tripper went there for classes. well done Athletico and seeing Simone on the touch line was something else.

Sure many will remember Simone with Beckham!!

It gets a mention here (not for the easily offended & there's the odd swearword... :eek:)

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Diallo and Elanga to start, which is good, with Shoretire and Mejbri on the bench, which is very good.
Mejbri is certainly one to watch.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Disappointed benrahma is benched today. After another assist in the last game (plus a goal the game before)

But still love Bowen

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Great start for us. I knew I should have had a bet on Leicester to win by over 2.5 goals. Our team is like a who's who of the most rubbish players we own - Doherty, Sanchez, Winks, Bergwijn. At least Everton have already lost so we can hang onto 8th place. :cautious:

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
FA Cup win please, all day. I can see a regular cup winner would what top four.

Brentford on their day are the best side in the Championship.

Chelsea in a small pickle...surely can't blow it?

D

Deleted member 15344

Spurs helping out Chelsea at the moment getting the equaliser

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Vardy won that penalty by linking his arm with Sanchez I thought it shouldn’t be given, but this is probably the only time I wouldn’t mind Spurs loosing just to keep Chelsea out of the top 4.