The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So its ok to kick someones head in the pen box these days. VAR just a joke
It’s not VAR as such it’s the muppets that are watching the screens and deciding that’s a ok tackle.
We can have all the tech in the world but if the people operating it can’t see that then it’s not worth having imo.
Where do they get the refs from these days.
I would like to hear an explanation from the var ref as to why that’s not a foul.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don’t see him leaving because I don’t think a club will pay the fee Spurs will demand for him

if clubs are going to spend over £100mil then they will look at players like Mbappe and Haaland

Kane will be 28 in the summer - has had a lot of ankle issues plus a few other injuries ( 13 in over the last 8 years ) - I don’t see what club will pay over the odds for him. £60 mil ish then yep
28 is no age nowadays. The only out-and-out striker who's probably better than Kane right now is Lewandowski and he's 32. I would love to believe his glass ankles will put people off, but even with the injuries he's still played 30 league games a season, he is a machine who always get fit again sooner than expected. It's not like he's missing half seasons like Aguero.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wow ........................ Messi Lingard does it again, and what a superb strike!
Can't wait to get him back.
He was never this good for United at any point. Can't see him going back to sit on the bench, if he had any sense he'll push for a permanent move.