The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Extremely surprised to hear that Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign Joao Felix. I thought he was very underwhelming when he was there on loan in 2023.

Be interested to hear what Chelsea fans think of that one.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Rumours that Gundoghan could be on his way back to City. He has been allowed to leave Barca after one year. Possibly to make way for all I who cannot sign on yet. Watch this space.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I will be good to see how he does. Never felt he was quite good enough at Spurs, but nice to see him get a Premier League gig.
He's local to me, and started off at our local kiddy team. Moved on pretty quickly!
So I've always been pleased to see him do well. It'll be a lot easier now, given that I'm contractually obliged to despise the spuds.
As per the other comments, probably just below the very highest level, but then aren't we all!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
He's local to me, and started off at our local kiddy team. Moved on pretty quickly!
So I've always been pleased to see him do well. It'll be a lot easier now, given that I'm contractually obliged to despise the spuds.
As per the other comments, probably just below the very highest level, but then aren't we all!
You need a squad these days, I wouldn't have minded him staying and playing cup matches etc, but that's not fair on a young player who needs to be playing week in week out. Hopefully he does well because he plays a position than England don't have vast quantities of.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
What kinda niggles me a bit about Gungoghan coming back is I thought his wife wanted a move away. Which is one of the reason as for him leaving. Hope that bit was wrong. I have not heard one City fan not wanting him back. The fact he has finished with international football is a massive plus. Big rest whilst internationals are played.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
What kinda niggles me a bit about Gungoghan coming back is I thought his wife wanted a move away. Which is one of the reason as for him leaving. Hope that bit was wrong. I have not heard one City fan not wanting him back. The fact he has finished with international football is a massive plus. Big rest whilst internationals are played.
Yeah she said the food was 💩 in Manchester 😂