The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Saka has been awful. Rice has been bang average. Foden has been dreadful. Trippier has been shocking. Kane has been virtually anonymous.

What a pity we don’t have a squad of 26 players to choose from.

Oh, hang on a sec…………

Yep

The change allowed him to bring in both Gordon and TAA in the wide areas as well as giving Palmer a full game

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Trent is massively overrated imo.
He’s a decent player but got serious flaws in his game 🤷‍♂️

Yeah he's just not for me. Has a great passing ability but too often tries a worldy when it's not on and gives up possession. He's not a bad defender but always a mistake waiting to happen and doesn't seem to have worked out how to eradicate that from his game. Or hasn't been coached well enough to read the game better.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Yeah he's just not for me. Has a great passing ability but too often tries a worldy when it's not on and gives up possession. He's not a bad defender but always a mistake waiting to happen and doesn't seem to have worked out how to eradicate that from his game. Or hasn't been coached well enough to read the game better.

It’s always the same narrative

Another stat - still despite him not playing the last two games no one has created more chances for England than him in the tournament

Blimey it’s lucky he wasn’t Walker in the last match who was at fault for their goal

Not sure why when someone is clearly that overrated one of the best managers in the world had him on the teamsheet every time he was fit

Glad he isn’t part of this poor England team

Pin-seeker

Visit site

It’s always the same narrative

Another stat - still despite him not playing the last two games no one has created more chances for England than him in the tournament

Blimey it’s lucky he wasn’t Walker in the last match who was at fault for their goal

Not sure why when someone is clearly that overrated one of the best managers in the world had him on the teamsheet every time he was fit

Glad he isn’t part of this poor England team
Just opinions buddy 🙄
I just think he’s massively overrated,maybe you didn’t watch the Liverpool games where him & the other defenders were so poor last season 🤷‍♂️
Quite comical at times 😳

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pundit bigging it up .. we all know we will see a static Kane .. Trippier may be better on the right but Saka will fall asleep .. then we have a Swiss side that pushes ..
The sides that break others down play down the side of players .. make them run on the pass don’t stall them

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why so sensitive - football is all about opinions.

Walker has had a brain fart at times this tournament. Phil can't perform in the formation Gareth wants so may as well be dropped. I've said my piece about Stones.

Just because they're City players doesn't mean I can't take off my tinted specs and see them for what they are...

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Why so sensitive - football is all about opinions.

Walker has had a brain fart at times this tournament. Phil can't perform in the formation Gareth wants so may as well be dropped. I've said my piece about Stones.

Just because they're City players doesn't mean I can't take off my tinted specs and see them for what they are...
Spot on 👍🏻

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That hasn’t stopped Walker getting in the team.
Only difference is he’s got pace to bail himself out.

Can’t belive this team has he learnt nothing.?