The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm conflicted and actually a bit sad. As long as I can remember I've loyally and passionately supported England. As an adult and senior manager I had World Cup wallcharts on the office wall. I travelled to support them in the 1988 Euros. Been to Wembley countless times. Spent a fortune. Yet we scored, twice, and nothing really. We don't deserve it and can't bear for such a woeful manager to be in the job any longer. He's killed it for me.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The press stopped, the defensive line could have stepped up to spring the off side trap numerous times .. there is no guile or knowledge..

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I'm conflicted and actually a bit sad. As long as I can remember I've loyally and passionately supported England. As an adult and senior manager I had World Cup wallcharts on the office wall. I travelled to support them in the 1988 Euros. Been to Wembley countless times. Spent a fortune. Yet we scored, twice, and nothing really. We don't deserve it and can't bear for such a woeful manager to be in the job any longer. He's killed it for me.

Perfectly put. I don’t feel elated. I feel sorry for Slovakia. England are awful, no escaping it.