The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I’ve not been overly impressed with City this season tbh,not compared to previous seasons.
They have been really hit and miss all season. I know they are supposed to be in the driving seat but I would be gobsmacked to see them win the league.Spurs and Utd have been rammel but you can bet your last dollar they turn up for City 😖

samthom99

Banned
Visit site
They have been really hit and miss all season. I know they are supposed to be in the driving seat but I would be gobsmacked to see them win the league.Spurs and Utd have been rammel but you can bet your last dollar they turn up for City 😖
I dont think City need to fear Spurs, as much as i'd like them to help us i just cant see it. We tore them a new one and only a stupid mistake from Declan got them back into it. If City turn up they'll demolish them.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
JUST IN [🎖️🚨]: UEFA's Club Financial Control Board (CFCB) is preparing to consider whether Manchester City and Girona will be able to play in the Champions League next season or not if a team from La Liga wins a ticket to the UCL.
-
Details of the problem that makes City and Girona still unsure whether they will play in the UCL together next season. Its origins come from the fact that both teams are clubs affiliated with City Football Group, which must be proven. “There is no administrative control or information sharing” between the two clubs

Details of the problems that make City and Girona still unsure whether they will be able to play in the UCL together.
-
According to Article 5 of UEFA, participating clubs are prohibited from 'Any involvement in the management, administration and/or sporting performance of another club participating in a UEFA club competition'
-
If the CFCB considers that clubs from CFG are administratively relevant It will make the team that is ranked higher in the league. Got the right to play in Champions League

samthom99

Banned
Visit site
JUST IN [🎖️🚨]: UEFA's Club Financial Control Board (CFCB) is preparing to consider whether Manchester City and Girona will be able to play in the Champions League next season or not if a team from La Liga wins a ticket to the UCL.
-
Details of the problem that makes City and Girona still unsure whether they will play in the UCL together next season. Its origins come from the fact that both teams are clubs affiliated with City Football Group, which must be proven. “There is no administrative control or information sharing” between the two clubs

Details of the problems that make City and Girona still unsure whether they will be able to play in the UCL together.
-
According to Article 5 of UEFA, participating clubs are prohibited from 'Any involvement in the management, administration and/or sporting performance of another club participating in a UEFA club competition'
-
If the CFCB considers that clubs from CFG are administratively relevant It will make the team that is ranked higher in the league. Got the right to play in Champions League
This is the perfect oppurtunnity for Man City to shove two fingers up to UEFA and remove themselves from the competition.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Probably sees centre backs Martinez, Maguire, Lindelof, Varane and Kambwala in the treatment room. Also accompanied by Shaw. May also have had to bring Evans out of it earlier than he wanted.

After that, he probably just had to pick a player from midfield to play centre back, chosen the experienced defensive midfielder that was excellent last year, and hope he finds his feet again.

But, sadly, he had been shocking since his return from injury. Him and Rasford have had the biggest reverse of form I've seen in players from one season to the next.
I dont remember the same "understanding" when we mentioned Liverpool's injury list, what did you say at the time????

And we had good players out, not dross.

samthom99

Banned
Visit site
I'm so glad PSG are out. They are a horrid club.

Looking forward to the final now. The atmosphere around Wembley will be cool.

Swango1980

Visit site
I think you know it was a lot for than that, but deflect all you want.
I don't need to add to what I said, way back then, when Liverpool had their injuries.

Besides, no idea why you are trying to make a point??? I wasn't even talking about injuries as an excuse for playing badly. I simply mentioned them as a reason Casemiro was playing centre back last night, as a response to someone else.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well, we could have lost 5 nil or more. Casemiro has been poor generally, so even in his normal position there is no guarantee he would do well. There were so many bang average performances last night, and that is being polite.

Mount has been dragged in after gathering dust most of the season. Eriksen can barely run faster than walking pace. Wan Bissaka is like a Japanese robot that they are testing in the PL, and they haven't quite perfected normal human motion yet. I didn't even realise Antony was playing until he touched the ball after about 20 minutes. Garnacho is in danger of using Rashford as his role model (this season's Rashford). Evans is probably still carrying a slight knock, which is worrying when he is already 83 years old.

In hindsight, after losing 4-0, it is easy to say that ETH should play different players and bring in youngsters. But, if he had done that, then loads would be criticizing him if they got battered anyway, and not used the experience in his side.
If Casamero is playing that bad why put him in a pivotal role just drop him.!

Who would be a manager 😳👍