The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Am sick of hearing the LUFC fans having a 'laugh' at Chelsea's sacking of Frank, one of England's significant past players. Sadly, Bielsa's "class" has not fully rubbed off on a great number of them.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dier surley has to just put that in row z.
Good from reds just need one less touch and speed up a bit.
Unlucky for Son good finish unlike Manes has to at least hit the target.
Tiago needs to stay on his feet,
Spurs good going forward but giving us so much space to play in.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Am sick of hearing the LUFC fans having a 'laugh' at Chelsea's sacking of Frank, one of England's significant past players. Sadly, Bielsa's "class" has not fully rubbed off on a great number of them.
Yes he’s done ok with what he had.
But money talks at the club and am surprised any manager goes there given the clubs record with managers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
They have to put him on to balance out Hoddle!
Hoddle is great though. Love him. If you mean in terms of bias then yes probably. Stole a trick from Sky having both Nev and Carra on Utd Liverpool. Although they have a bit of repartee where McManaman and Hoddle I don't think have interacted once.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hoddle is great though. Love him. If you mean in terms of bias then yes probably. Stole a trick from Sky having both Nev and Carra on Utd Liverpool. Although they have a bit of repartee where McManaman and Hoddle I don't think have interacted once.

hoddle is not great lol, not as bad as macca, but a long long way from being great

D

Deleted member 15344

So I can understand why the chalk the goal of for handball - but why then is it not a free kick against Dier for the handball against Dier or the shirt pulling ?‍♂️

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Surley that’s handball by Dier first and a foul.
VAR ok but the ref ?
How’s that a foul for Spurs?
I would assume because they are only checking VAR to see if there was a handball in the build up to the goal - there was, so they give free kick to Spurs. They are not checking it for a Spurs hand ball so they ignore that.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm having the misfortune of having to listen to the match on Talk Sport as I haven't got BT Sport. When did Mo Salah's name get changed to Salarrrrrrrr? That's how they're pronouncing it in the commentary.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm having the misfortune of having to listen to the match on Talk Sport as I haven't got BT Sport. When did Mo Salah's name get changed to Salarrrrrrrr? That's how they're pronouncing it in the commentary.
I'm watching on an 'alternative' platform via NBC with Lee Dixon and another English chappie. Good commentary.