The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Swango1980

Visit site
Four mins of extra time on top of 15 minutes. Where did that come from 😳
I was thinking that. United put ball in net at 120.06. Kicked off again at 121.53 and it appeared the ref wanted to give a couple of more minutes for Liverpool to score.

But, that is how I felt in the stress of the moment. Perhaps the reality was the celebrations after the 2 other goals. But there was never an indication as to how much injury time there would be.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
As a Coventry fan it’s been a very good weekend.

I was at OT the last time we played United, a 2-0 win bringing over 10k made for some lifelong memories.

Wembley is a place we like to visit and I’m looking forward to asking the bar staff for my usual

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I was thinking that. United put ball in net at 120.06. Kicked off again at 121.53 and it appeared the ref wanted to give a couple of more minutes for Liverpool to score.

But, that is how I felt in the stress of the moment. Perhaps the reality was the celebrations after the 2 other goals. But there was never an indication as to how much injury time there would be.
When Rashford missed the chance to score the winner in normal time. That was the end of the game. If he had scored would there of been another four minutes. Very strange indeed. I know the Liverpool keeper was booked but he never took four minutes.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site

There were 2 mins of extra time on the board, just announced, when Utd scored. Two mins until the restart, gives the 4.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Should someone be sent off for celebrating a winner in the last minute for removing his shirt.?

I know it’s the rule but just seems wrong to me.
That needs changing imo.

Mind I don’t think it will ruin his evening.
Yeah I thought that.
But if you don’t book him for that,how can you book someone next week for doing it in the 15th min?
Amazes me that players still do it.
I if was a manager I’d say if you get booked for taking your shirt off it’s a wk wages. It’s just a silly way to get a yellow & be on a tightrope for the rest of the game.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Should someone be sent off for celebrating a winner in the last minute for removing his shirt.?

That needs changing imo.

It’s mad! Take your shirt off is guaranteed a booking, but pull a shirt or wrestle a player to the ground and the ref will invite you home to tea.

Swango1980

Visit site

That needs changing imo.

It is an obvious yellow. But I think it is a stupid thing to give yellow cards for. Can't take your shirt off when you score, but not a problem after the final whistle!!!

I was more annoyed with Amads 1st yellow. Liverpool took free kick well ahead of the offence (which was well in their half, but took it well into Utd's half), by booting ball into Amad. Despite Amad telling ref they took it from wrong place, ref booked him and then got Liverpool to take it from right place anyway