• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Be an interesting game against Liverpool coming up

Us in good form 6 in a row

Liverpool not

No doubt they will turn us over but hey I'm gonna win those bets with those on here by looks

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another one of those stupid offsides when saka clearly offside, get the flag up, no wait he then gets tackled and possibly injured. Need to change this ridiculous process.
Have you seen Cancelo's goal? Lino puts the flag up on Bernardo. West Brom players all kind of stopped or half-arsed press (not much different to the rest of their game though in that respect) - Cancelo gets the ball and bends it in. Turns out Bernardo was onside!

Lino is Sian Massey too... maybe someone had better get down there and explain the offside rule to her? :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 1740

Be an interesting game against Liverpool coming up

Us in good form 6 in a row

Liverpool not

No doubt they will turn us over but hey I'm gonna win those bets with those on here by looks

Just thinking about that, send my your bank details and I’ll do a paddy power and pay you out early?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What was the bet?

Had a few bets

Think stu gave me a top 12 bet

Had one with someone about us finishing above wolves I think

Another one think took me for top 10

All £10

Got to check them can't remember off top of head they in the thread somewhere

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a few bets

Think stu gave me a top 12 bet

Had one with someone about us finishing above wolves I think

Another one think took me for top 10

All £10

Got to check them can't remember off top of head they in the thread somewhere
Fair play. Moyes is doing a grand job, where plenty have failed - including himself, bizarrely. In Soucek he appears to have found his Tim Cahill / Fellaini to build the team around!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Have you seen Cancelo's goal? Lino puts the flag up on Bernardo. West Brom players all kind of stopped or half-arsed press (not much different to the rest of their game though in that respect) - Cancelo gets the ball and bends it in. Turns out Bernardo was onside!

Lino is Sian Massey too... maybe someone had better get down there and explain the offside rule to her? :sneaky:

My lad has just mentioned it ?

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That is s great win against a good team away from home.16 points from 18 up to 8th should be safe now! Let's hope ESR and Partey ok for weekend Man U oooh

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just seen City’s “offside” goal. It is one of the worst decisions I have seen this year and there’s some bad ones. It just about sums up everything that is wrong with football and it’s rules re offside