The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Losing to Manure is though.

Definite free kick. Through the back, stupid challege, blame the defender not the glasses.
I agree having a midfielder in defence will lead to silly challenges like this.
He does catch him but he was already going down.
It’s a challenge VVD or quality CB would not make and stay on his feet , he’s back to goal just jockey him.
Two individual errors cost us the game.
Where is Matip is he injured again.?

Subs changed the game ours did nothing ,MUs won them it.

D

Deleted member 1740

I agree having a midfielder in defence will lead to silly challenges like this.
He does catch him but he was already going down.
It’s a challenge VVD or quality CB would not make and stay on his feet , he’s back to goal just jockey him.
Two individual errors cost us the game.
Where is Matip is he injured again.?

Subs changed the game ours did nothing ,MUs won them it.

No he's being rested as he's only just comeback from injury and there's no way he could play 3x 90mins in 7 days. He'll be back for Spurs game Thursday.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
No he's being rested as he's only just comeback from injury and there's no way he could play 3x 90mins in 7 days. He'll be back for Spurs game Thursday.

Stu what’s the situation re injuries to players and expected returns. ?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Maybe the young lad should have played against Burnley and saved Matip for today.
Who would be a manager.
Our squad looks thin.

D

Deleted member 1740

Stu what’s the situation re injuries to players and expected returns. ?

Theres been no confirmed expected date for both VVD and Gomez to return. Personally I think we see VVD back around April. Gomez few weeks behind Him.

D

Deleted member 1740

Maybe the young lad should have played against Burnley and saved Matip for today.
Who would be a manager.
Our squad looks thin.

Only problem with that is less recovery time in between today and Thursday than Thursday-Thursday.

He needs to be wrapped up in cotton wool. This wouldn’t be an issue if we had proper cover for CB positions.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only problem with that is less recovery time in between today and Thursday than Thursday-Thursday.

He needs to be wrapped up in cotton wool. This wouldn’t be an issue if we had proper cover for CB positions.
He’s made of glass though and a CB was a must ,bit surprised we have no names in the frame..

D

Deleted member 1740

He’s made of glass though and a CB was a must ,bit surprised we have no names in the frame..

It's absurd that we haven't added a CB to date In this window. After Gomez' injury in November the recruitment team should've backed Klopp and got him a CB sorted.

Klopp has given them names, they cant/won't back him.

D

Deleted member 1740

luiz, sokratis, mustafi, chambers??? let us know ill see what i can do for you ;)

We can't afford a loanee apparently ?‍♂️

As mad as it sounds, I'd take Sokratis right now if it means getting Fabinho in midfield.