The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s why the Premier League have taken it to the independent panel and why it’s different process to the UEFA Charges. It’s up to the independent panel to come up with the recommendations of any punishments - no appeal process , no legal fees etc

Will actually believe it when it comes .

D

Deleted member 15344

IMG_6456.jpeg

Is any club going to really ever going to go near him as a manager again ?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It’s gone to an independent commission this time as opposed to the FA’s own panel

City have started the delay tactics already , the accusations of the head being bias because he is an Arsenal fan , trying to discredit how the evidence was gained ( as opposed to the actual evidence)

The delay worked with UEFA but won’t help with this investigation, there is no CAS as well, so it potentially could be a long process if City keep finding ways to delay it - which is surprising when you hear Pep wanting it sorted quickly

Thanks please keep me updated 👍

Visit site
That’s why the Premier League have taken it to the independent panel and why it’s different process to the UEFA Charges. It’s up to the independent panel to come up with the recommendations of any punishments - no appeal process , no legal fees etc
The process is expected to take several years and involve thousands of hours of very expensive legal folk who won't be working for free. Who do you expect to pay for that? And while I have no love for City as a club, it seems totally reasonable to challenge the appointment of someone who openly states on a website that he's an Arsenal fan. I strongly suspect that a great deal of the evidence will be challenged, both in the tribunal and any subsequent court process, as having been obtained by illegal hacking!

D

Deleted member 15344

The process is expected to take several years and involve thousands of hours of very expensive legal folk who won't be working for free. Who do you expect to pay for that? And while I have no love for City as a club, it seems totally reasonable to challenge the appointment of someone who openly states on a website that he's an Arsenal fan. I strongly suspect that a great deal of the evidence will be challenged, both in the tribunal and any subsequent court process, as having been obtained by illegal hacking!

Welcome back Foxholer 😂😂😂

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Manchester fans havent been squeaky clean respecting minutes silence in recent history neither. 2 wrongs certainly dont make a right.
Agreed. My point was why I'm conditioned to not like Leeds as a club. I'm sure some people feel the same way about Man U when our idiot fans have done similar.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good to see Sean Dyche being practical post match yesterday. He can have today off but then he, his assistants, DoF, tea lady, kit man need to be in on Tuesday working out who to move on, who to bring in, what style of play he wants for next year. Basically, a proper plan, a realistic plan. (One hint Sean, we can't rely on DCL being fit so a striker would be a good starting point 😉)

Swango1980

Visit site
Good to see Sean Dyche being practical post match yesterday. He can have today off but then he, his assistants, DoF, tea lady, kit man need to be in on Tuesday working out who to move on, who to bring in, what style of play he wants for next year. Basically, a proper plan, a realistic plan. (One hint Sean, we can't rely on DCL being fit so a striker would be a good starting point 😉)
You think you'll get Bamford or Vardy? :)

Swango1980

Visit site
Ahhh Victory Monday. Sweeter than ever.

Yesterday at Villa Park was just immense, possibly the best it’s ever been.

If you can see the “AVFC the obsession” banner - the 3 guys in white going mental (specifically the tall one) is me and my mates having an absolute blast at FT 😂

Unai Emery’s Claret and Blue Armyyyyyyy
I think I interpret from your posts that, as a Villa fan, you are happy to play in Europe next season? Rather than avoiding Thursday night football and having a go again at climbing league.

Think Emery will relish it.